Friday, January 14, 2011

Banker and Detailed drawing

There is definitely something I hate about the banker that has got my reno contract.
He is so very inefficient!

Messed up my documents, overlooked my coupon expiry, impolite, incompetent.

I feedback this to my ID, and I guess he was being ticked off by them...because he gave me a call today and it was a 360* change of attitude. Glad he awoke from his dream because if he don't, I will submit my application again to another banker.

We received our detailed drawings last night....and there were some discrepencies in all the drawings...some missed out, some designed wrongly. Hope Beverly can re-draw everything again.

3D, where's our 3D!

I need some concrete visualization! Haha =D

The initial drawing for KITCHEN.
Done wrongly, the fridge is not going to be at the right side....that was supposed to be the baking area.


Living room feature wall - urghhhh...the sight of this is ugly. Too expensive, too ugly! Change....change.....change! =)

Masterbedroom's wardrobe. We love the small compartments meant for putting socks, undergarments....but I need more space for folded clothes and all my dresses. To amend.




Masterbedroom vanity table with MDF board and clear glass at the side:



Sugar's room wardrobe. I need to extend it....too short! And add a pull-out cabin!



That's all the update as of now!
38 more days before the keys can be handed over!

No comments:

Post a Comment